SHARE SOME LOVE COMMUNITY STANDARDS (TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
Share Some Love was created to capture and display the emotional, rawness and beauty of words – a personal message from one human being to another within one of society’s most intense institutions – a Hospital. A place where life is celebrated, remembered and preciously held onto. The joy of a new baby into this world, the hope of a family surrounding their mum or dad during medical treatment to the despair of losing a loved one.
We are committed to ensuring that the goodness of this remains throughout the campaign as generous people participate.
Please review these standards. They will help you understand what type of expression is acceptable, and what type of content may be reported and removed.
Loving and respecting others in your conduct
- Please be sensitive to your recipients health details and current situation, as these will display publically (online and on monitors in Westmead Hospital)
- You will not post content or take any action on Share Some Love that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive health information on Share Some Love without their consent
- You must ensure that any content you upload onto the site is not obscene, offensive, defamatory or racist and does not breach any law or regulation
- You will not post content that contains profanity
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence
- You must not use the site to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation
- You will not post content that violates or encroaches on the rights of others
- You will not post content or other material that contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses and other forms of corruptive code or any other content, which may compromise the service
- You will not post content that advocates illegal activity
- You will not post content that harms minors in any way
- You will not post content with any links or connections to any of the above
In the event that you become aware of any content which breaches any of the above rules, please notify us immediately by emailing email@example.com
- WMRF reserve the right to administer what is published or displayed on the Share Some Love website and affiliated digital monitors
- WMRF have the absolute right (but not the obligation) to review, delete, move, and edit content for any reason, at any time, without notice at its sole discretion
- WMRF do not and will not examine and review all content submitted or transmitted to the Share Some Love website
- These terms and conditions may be modified at any time and is effective immediately upon web posting of the modified terms and conditions
- WMRF have no responsibility of what is published by a user
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- When you access the website or send a message (give a heart), you acknowledge and agree that all content (whether private or public) that is uploaded on the site is the sole responsibility of the person who submitted it. In other words, you are responsible for any content that you submit. Moreover, you understand that by viewing the site, you may be exposed to content you may consider offensive and you take sole responsibility for such exposure
- WMRF neither guarantees in any way the accuracy, quality or appropriateness of content available on the site. In no event shall either WMRF (including their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents) be liable for claims of any nature, whether direct or indirect, arising from or related to any content made available on or through the site including (without limitation) errors or omissions in such content and loss or damage incurred as a result of such use of such content
Protecting the Share Some Love website
- You must not use the site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way
Consequences of not following the above
- Content (messages) that WMRF believe breach the above terms and conditions will not be published. Donations from the unpublished heart message will be processed and received by WMRF with no refund
- By not meeting these terms and conditions your heart message will not be published
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
Reporting bad website behaviour
If you see something on Share Some Love that you believe violates our terms, you should report it to us. Please keep in mind that reporting a piece of content does not guarantee that it will be removed from the site.